Open Sundays June 4th and 11th from 1:30-4:30
Contact Billy Witort for offer info and disclosures.
4 Bedroom / 3 Bath / 2110 Sq Feet (per public Record)
An expansive 4000 Sq Foot Lot, (per Public Record)
Detached 400 square foot studio with separate bathroom and kitchen (no stove)
Some details to take home
- Lofty and airy ceilings- Main level is 10’6” and upstairs is 10” in height.
- Custom milled baseboards and trim was made in San Francisco by Victoriana
- Premium wood dual pane windows throughout
- Wide plank Douglas Fir flooring.
- Vintage light fixtures and hardware
- Open living areas between dining and living room.
- South facing bay window in front room
- Cozy reading nook under the stairs
- Spacious and private separate bedroom
- Vintage fireplace
- Expansive kitchen area with stone counters and gas appliances
- Large eat-in/dining area with built-in bench
- Separate laundry room with newer appliances and ample storage
- Full bathroom with standup shower and river rock floor.
- Master suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with soaking tub and stand-up shower (built by permit in 2003)
- Two spacious and private bedrooms.
- Bathroom with vintage clawfoot tub and artistic tile surround.
- Bonus office or writer’s retreat
- Detached 400 square foot studio with full bathroom and kitchen sink + cabinets (no stove). Approved by Berkeley zoning as habitable space in October 2011.
- Vaulted ceiling with dormer windows.
- Level entry with no steps in from side door.
- Extra large sliding doors to join to the rear yard, park a car or keep closed for privacy.
- Mature landscaping and unique flowering plants
- Flagstone pathways and patio off of rear redwood deck
- Raised veggie beds for gardening
- Drip irrigation to most of the trees and shrubs
- Sliding gate door to allow for off-street parking in front of garage.
- Modern foundation that has been seismically retrofitted and updated.
- Updated mechanical systems including modernized electrical and copper plumbing
Neighborhood and nearby favorites:
Local Market – Franklin Bros. Market (7th and Bancroft)
Breakfast place – Betty’s Ocean View Diner (4th st)
Coffee – Highwire coffee (San Pablo / Allston)
Brew pub – Sierra Nevada Torpedo Room (4th st)
Mexican – Tacubaya (4th st)
Pizza – Lanesplitter (San Pablo / Allston)
Easy way to SF – Hop on the Transbay bus, 2 stops and you’re there in less than 30 minutes!
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115