Open Sundays May 7th and 14th from 1:30-4:30
Contact Billy Witort for offer info and disclosures.
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath / Macgregor Mediteranean – 1418 Sq Feet (per public record) + 468 square feet of bonus space (per appraisal)!
- Move right into a historic Macgregor home that perfectly blends it’s vintage charm with modern updates.
- Lead an outdoor inspired lifestyle with incredible indoor/outdoor flow between the back of the home and the sunny rear yard and a large 5000 sqft Lot.
- Spread out in the plus and bonus areas with an inviting entry way and a full lower-level with huge bonus room/office/rec room on the lower level.
- Thrive in the light and bright living areas and vaulted ceilings in the living room
- Flow between bedrooms in the signature layout of Macgregors split-level design.
- Pull in and charge-up in your parking area located in front of garage and ample off street parking.
- Live green with solar panels on the roof and a dedicated electric car charging station.
- Cook like a pro in your updated kitchen with a gas range, stone counters and vent hood.
- Stay clean and tidy with a separate laundry area located in the lower level and
- Tinker and store things in the large storage areas on the lower level with room for a small workshop.
- Enjoy and share in a family friendly community that has easy access to nearby parks and great local eats!
- Commute easy to anywhere with a 10 minute walk to BART or steps from Transbay Bus
Here it is! A stunning and spacious 3+/2 Macgregor on a large and sunny lot in Albany! So much to love in this historic and updated home from it’s amazing indoor/outdoor connection to the many plus and bonus spaces. Perfect layout that seamlessly connects living room/dining/kitchen to an expansive deck and rear yard with mature fruit trees. Period details preserved while thoughtful updates made to kitchen and baths. Located on a quiet and friendly street and walking distance to nearby trendy eats, Trader Joe’s, and BART. Open Sundays 5/7 and 5/14 1:30-4:30
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115