Open Sundays September 18th and September 25th from 1:30-4:30
- Two Bedroom / One Bath / 936 Sq Feet (per City of Berkeley Records)
- An expansive 4690 Sq Foot Lot, (per Public Record)
- Thrive in an open layout with great indoor/outdoor flow.
- Hop over to Downtown Berkeley for some of the finest dining, theaters, pubs, and shopping in Berkeley.
- Lead an outdoor inspired lifestyle with a huge rear yard and create your very own oasis!
- Soak in the sun-drenched living room with perfect south facing exposure – light all day!
- Pull in to your own off-street parking space with additional garage in back.
- Admire the original craftsmanship and built-ins in this classic Bungalow.
- Cook like a pro with a gas range, tile counters and room for a small island.
- Sip your morning brew and read the news in your cozy breakfast nook with long views of the backyard.
- Stay clean and tidy with a separate laundry area and utility room.
- Commute easy – walk to BART (10 minutes)
- Attend great public school options nearby with Washington Elementary and Berkeley high school just down the way!
- Jaunt over to Trader Joe’s and Monterey Market for the best groceries the east bay has to offer!
Here it is! A picture-perfect bungalow in central Berkeley. So much to love with loads of original charm and a huge backyard to play in. Sun-Drenched living room opens to dining and great in/out flow from the kitchen. Tons of potential in the attic. Walk to downtown, school and BART!
Come see our new listing in Berkeley! It’s homes like this one that remind us just how special and amazing it is to live in this place. A beautiful Mediterranean Bungalow with a huge yard to play in that is just steps away from amazing groceries, pubs, cafes, transit, and eats that are unique to Berkeley.
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115