Open Sundays May 15th and May 22nd from 1:30-4:30 pm
- A spacious Two Bedroom / One Bath / 1,156 Sq Feet (per Public Record)
- An expansive 5400 Sq Foot Lot, per Public Record
- Thrive in a spacious and open layout with great indoor/outdoor flow.
- Hop over to 4th street for some of the finest cafes, eats, pubs, and shopping in Berkeley. Walk score of 93 – A walker’s Paradise!
- Lead an outdoor inspired lifestyle with huge decks, pergolas, entertain/cooking areas, mature landscaping, raised veggie beds with organic soil and your very own on-site irrigation well (a rare find!).
- Soak in sun-drenched living areas with perfect south facing exposure – light all day!
- Pull in to your own attached garage with additional parking space in driveway.
- Enjoy the bonus room off Master Bedroom (office, extra bathroom?)
- Tinker and store with a full basement area with plenty of height for workshop, storage, and a safe!
- Cook like a pro with a Wolf gas range, concrete counters and custom vent hood.
- Stay clean and tidy with a separate laundry area with sink.
- Nice system upgrades to plumbing and light fixtures.
- Recent improvements done to Foundation and French drain, permitted work in 2012.
- Commute easy to SF – walk 2 short blocks to the last stop on both the FS and G bus lines before they go right to the SF Transbay terminal (25 minutes door to door per google maps public transit tool). BART nearby too!
- Attend great school options nearby with Berkeley public Rosa Parks or private Black Pine Circle.
- Jaunt over to Berkeley Bowl West for the best groceries the East Bay has to offer!
The one you’ve been waiting for! A bright, open and modern bungalow with an awe-inspiring garden oasis. Spacious and sun-drenched living areas with perfect south facing exposure. Steps from all the 4th st goodness. Huge garage w/ basement and workshop. Easy to SF with TransBay bus.
Come see my new listing in Berkeley! It’s homes like this one that remind me just how special and amazing it is to live in this place. A classic California Bungalow with an awe-inspiring garden that is just steps away from amazing groceries, pubs, cafes, transit, and eats that are unique to Berkeley. I’ll be there this Sunday 1:30-4:30. You’ll probably find me hanging out under the pergola in back! Spread the word!
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115