Open Sunday 7/3 from 1:30-4:30pm
- Four Bedrooms / Two and a Half Baths
- 2,782 Sq Ft of Living Space
- 6,000 Sq Ft Lot Size
- Remodeled Kitchen with 6-Burner Viking stove
- Family Room with High and Distinctive Ceiling, Farmhouse Windows, and Built In Library and Media Area
- Entrance to Master Suite through Hall Library of Custom Redwood Bookshelves and Whimsical Starry Night Ceiling!
- 4th Bedroom Currently Configured as a Study with Unique Coved Skylight
- Convenient Bedroom Level Laundry Room
- Spacious Master Suite with Dramatic Cathedral Ceiling, Gas Fireplace and Tall Dormer Windows that Overlook the Garden
- Wisteria-Laden Trellis off Family Room
- Structurally Rebuilt Garage with Skylight
- Garage Access via Eton Ave.
On one of Berkeley’s most coveted streets (and a cul-de-sac), it is also a “Walker’s Paradise” (according to Walkscore.com). Coffee, shopping, fine dining, the Claremont Resort, and BART and easy freeway access are all nearby.
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266