Open Sundays October 4th and 11th from 1:30-4:30
- Three Bedrooms / Two Full Baths
- 1,119 Sq Feet of Living Space per Public Record
- 3150 Sq Foot Lot, per Public Record
- Open Layout in Kitchen/Dining/Living room with Skylights
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Front yard with drought-tolerant lush landscaping.
- Living Room with Fireplace and Built-in Media Cabinet.
- Dining Room with Wainscot Wall Detail plus Window Seat
- High Efficiency LED Recessed Lighting in the Main Living Areas.
- Updated Kitchen with Carrera Marble Tops, Marmoleum Floors and Stainless Appliances
- Stackable Laundry with Front Loading Washer and Dryer Included
- Sunny Back Deck with Room for Outdoor Entertaining.
- Gleaming Oak Floors Throughout the Living Areas and Bedrooms.
- Nicely Appointed Bathrooms – Both Standup Shower and Bathtub Options.
- Pull-Down Stair to Large Storage Attic
- Detached Shed (approx. 10’ x 12’) plus Loft. Perfect for Home Office
- Lush Landscaping Throughout with Efficient Drip Irrigation to Veggie Boxes and Drought Tolerant Landscaping.
- Many Updated Systems Throughout – Copper plumbing, Forced Air Heating, Recessed Lighting, Updated Electrical.
- Easy Off-street Parking with No Permit Requirements.
- In Compliance with Energy Conversation (RECO) and Sewer Lateral Ordinances
The location could hardly be more convenient—you are just steps away from Berkeley Bowl South and San Pablo Park. Also within easy walking distance: the Ashby BART, Paisan, Broom Bush Cafe, Cafe Trieste and many of Berkeley’s excellent public schools.
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115