Open Sundays Aug 14th and 21st, 1:30-4:30pm
- Built in 1942
- Three + Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms
- 1,412 Sq Ft of Living Space, per Public Record
- 3,588 Sq Ft Lot, per Public Record
- Gleaming Newly Refinished Random Plank Oak Floors
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Dining Area with Sliding Doors to New Deck
- Compact Kitchen with Tile Floor and Counters
- Split Level Upstairs to 2Br/1Ba
- Split Level Downstairs to 1+Br/1Ba
- Rear Yard with Pad for Hot Tub!
If you are looking for good “walkability”, this is the house for you! Collectively all within 5-10 minute walk: Monterey Market, Cafe Roma, Magnani’s, Goia’s Pizza, the N.Berkeley BART and casual carppool pickup, Jefferson Elementary and King Middle Schools (public) and Crowden Music School (private).
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266