Live, work and fall in love with this spacious 1600+ sqft loft. A rare offering in this inspiring and vibrant community. Enter through ground level french doors and be swept into this light, bright and inspiring space. Oversized south facing windows flood the interior with natural light and display the industrial roots of this steel, timber and brick structure. Head upstairs to the open concept kitchen and expansive living area with blue sky views and the lush courtyard below. Separate area for laundry, storage, and private bath. Designated and gated off street parking space plus an owned solar system. Low HOA dues and super friendly community. A must see to fully appreciate!
OPEN SUNDAY 7/22 from 1:30-4:30pm
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bath on 2nd level.
- 1672 measured square feet (Per appraisal).
- 15 units in HOA.
- Designated and secure parking space at rear of building right next to rear door of condo.
- Building converted to Condo’s in early 1990’s and underwent extensive structural improvements.
- Super friendly and creative HOA community.
- Owned solar system. Low PGE bills!
- Low HOA dues of $210/month – Self managed HOA.
- Level-in access through tall french doors.
- Lower level work area has an existing wet sink, cabinets and countertops.
- Easy access to the outdoors and the front common area that is dedicated to this unit.
- Large windows and peaceful views of the lush landscaped common area.
- Designated parking space at rear of building. Easy access to rear door.
- Open concept main level with large skylight above kitchen area.
- Oversized industrial windows flood the interior with natural light and perfect south facing exposure.
- Flexible living space arrangement. Plenty of space to create different zones within the living area.
- Views out to tranquil and spacious common grounds.
- Airy and tall Ceilings on both floors – 11 feet tall!
- Laundry hookups and closet storage area transition to the bathroom.
- Bathroom has a full-size tub and plenty of room for a dual vanity sink.
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115