Open Sunday 10/21 from 1:30-4:30pm
The property was built in 1905, and based on the layout, I guess that it was originally a single family house. One could potentially restore it to such, or continue its current configuration as two units, upstairs and downstairs, each with 2Br/1Ba and 1,115 approx sq feet. In addition, there is a separate structure in the rear, possibly a former garage, with approx 360 sq feet and finished as a studio apartment. This space has has long been used by the current out-of-state owner as a pied de terre. It is not a separate legal rental.
- Oak Floors, High Coved Ceilings, Built-Ins and Other Original Architectural Details
- Mostly Newer Double Pane Windows
- Single Electric Meter, Two Gas Meters
- Long Driveway tor 2 Cars in Tandem
- Large Attic Storage Area with 8′-2″ Clearance at Ridge
- Separate Laundry Rooms for both Upper and Lower Units
The property location is just a short stroll or bike ride away from Whole Foods, Berkeley Bowl, Ashby BART and U.C.
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266