Open Sunday 11/2 and 11/9 from 1:30 – 4:30
- Built in 1966
- 2 Bedrooms/ 2 Full Baths
- 1110 Sq. Ft., Per Public Record
- Contemporary Open Floor Plan with Floor to Ceiling Windows.
- Great Views of Hills and Downtown with a Peek Through View to Golden Gate Bridge.
- Two Balconies; One off the Dining Room for Alfresco Dining and One Off the Living Room
- All New Kitchen Appliances
- All New Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Security Building
- One Deeded Parking Space in Garage Plus Small Storage
- One Block to Piedmont Ave Shops and Restaurants!
- HOA Dues $501.00 Per Month
This condo gets a Walk Score of 97! A walker’s paradise with no need for a car to do your errands. Ideal location with top-rated restaurants, boutique shopping, Piedmont Theatre and a mini Farmer’s Market a short stroll away. Just two blocks to Kaiser, making it perfect as a pied-a-terre.