- Two bedrooms/two bathrooms
- 1,044 sq. ft. of living space, per public record
- Part of three unit condominium – the separate front building has two units
- Parquet floor and tile on the ground level
- Large living room with antique-style fireplace
- Large eat-in kitchen with abundant pantry space
- One full bath and laundry on the main level
- Upstairs two small bedrooms
- Custom shower and sink arrangement with separate toilet room
- Foyer between the bedrooms has French doors opening to wood balcony
- Balcony overlooks the sumptuous garden plus the lush redwood trees from the east-side neighbor
This property is quite charming but also exhibits elements of deferred maintenance. This is built in to the asking price.
You are just a few blocks from the North Berkeley BART and the casual carpool pickup. Only slightly farther away is the popular Monterey
Market, Magnani’s and Cafe Roma. Just as close but heading west is the happening 4th Street. Lots to do there!
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266