"After almost 3 months on the market at these higher prices, the biggest
objection to the house heard from visitors was its "awkward floor plan."
Well, at this new short-sale price, you can justify a large-scale
remodel and not be "over-improved" for this fabulous North Berkeley
"gourmet ghetto" highly walkable location.
Not up for the job right away? The house is perfectly livable just the
way it is, and remember that the foundation and most other systems were
replaced since the mid 1990’s."
- Four bedrooms, Two baths
- 1,756 square feet of living space, per public record
- 5,400 square foot lot, per public record
- Formal entry foyer
- Large living room
- Formal dining room with built-in
- Updated kitchen with tile counters
- Delightful cathedral ceiling family room with loft and balcony overlooking yard
- Downstairs 4th bedroom and full bath, perfect for teen or au-pair
- Large basement storage area
- Spacious rear yard
You’re just a short stroll from the Thurs Farmer’s Market and all the other great food shopping, cafes and restaurants of the Gourmet Ghetto. Temple Beth-El is nearby, as well as Live Oak Park. Or how about an invigorating bike ride up to Tilden Park?
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266