- Two bedrooms/one bath
- 1,072 Sq. Feet of Living Space, per Public Record
- 3,535 sq. ft. lot, per Public Record
- Built in 1925
- All new perimeter foundation and other improvements since 2009
- Hardwood floors
- Formal dining room
- Updated kitchen with breakfast nook
- Updated tile bath
- New rear "Trex" deck built in 2011
- Sunny rear yard
Close to both North Berkeley and Ashby BART stations, the house is also convenient for car commuters with nearby casual carpool pickup.
Hungry or want a cup of coffee? A half block away is the fabulous Homemade Cafe for breakfast or lunch, and the original Breads of India and other nearby restaurants for lunch or dinner. UC and Downtown are also within easy reach.
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266