- Two bedrooms, one baths
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Open formal dining room with built-ins
- Updated kitchen with unique custom wood and tile work
- Breakfast nook or afternoon sunroom
- Stack washer and dryer in laundry room included
- One bedroom, one bath
- Cozy kitchen with bistro table
The floor plan is versatile: the front and rear units can be opened to each other if one wants to give up the rental income to create a larger house. There are two former attached garages now used for storage and a workshop. There is additional storage in the basement areas.
The property is just one block to the Ashby BART and is also a short walk to Berkeley Bowl. The Thai Cultural Center and Buddhist Temple is right across the street and they serve a fabulous Sunday brunch that draws a very family friendly crowd.
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266