Built in 1897, per Public Record
2005-2011: All New Foundation, Electric Service, Water Supply, Shingles,
Double Pane Windows, Furnace, Kitchen and Bath Remodel.
- Three bedrooms/One bath
- 1,308 Sq. Feet of Living Space, per Public Record
- Decorative fireplace in living room
- Front dining room
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Victorian style buffet in hall
- Tile floor kitchen with granite counters
- All three bedrooms and bath on 2nd level
- Shared driveway but dedicated parking space
Do you have to commute? This location couldn’t be more convenient: 1 block to the BART and the Ashby corridor to freeways. Like to buy the freshest produce? The Tuesday Farmer’s Market, as well as Berkeley Bowl and Whole Foods are all nearby. How about Thai food? The very popular Sunday outdoor community meal offered at the Thai Buddhist Temple is around the corner!
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266