- Two + Bedrooms / One and a Half Baths
- 1,217 Sq Feet of Living Space in Main House, per Public Record
- 4,000 Sq Ft. Lot, per Public Record
- Newly refinished hardwood floors with feature strip
- Living room and formal dining room with traditional built-in cabinets
- Beautiful rich wood trim and wainscotting
- Remodeled kitchen w/ stone counters and floor, stainless gas range/cooktop, self- cleaning oven, stainless refrigerator.
- Remodeled bathroom with ex-deep tub/shower, stone tile, radiant heated floor
- Workshop/study/mancave in rebuilt and converted garage (with permit)
- Large finished basement with laundry
- Side yard with specially designed artificial turf for dogs.
- Landscaped front and back yards and patio
- Solar Photovoltaic Electric System (Owned, not Leased)
The house sits on a quiet tree-lined street easy walking distance to BART, casual carpool pickup, the Sunday Farmer’s Market and all the great shops and eateries on College Ave!
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266