Due to Covid protocols, showings are strictly by appointment only. There will not be any public open houses.
- The downstairs unit in a 2-unit building.
- 1,210 Square feet of living space, per public record
- Structure originally built in 1904, remodeled in 2008, and condo-converted in 2011
- Open floor plan with tile floor connects living, dining and kitchen areas
- In-unit laundry hookups, plus common area laundry
- All windows double pane and all walls insulated.
- High efficiency recessed lighting throughout
- Half of the garage available for storage
- HOA dues are $428/mo
- Click here for virtual tour of unit
Common area amenities include the combined yards/open space of 5 adjoining parcels, with kid’s play areas, bike storage, chicken coop, hot tub, fruit trees, raised bed garden areas, communal kitchen and dining area, reservable guest bedroom and multiple lounge areas. Click here for info on Temescal Creek Cohousing Community
The property is in the highly convenient Temescal neighborhood, with a nearby public pool, BART, and shopping/eateries in Rockridge and along Piedmont Ave. Oakland Tech high school is a block away. It also provides easy access for biking or public transit to downtown Oakland and SF.
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266