No Sunday Open Houses. Shown Only By Appointment.
- Built in 1999
- 2,938 Sq Ft of Living Space, per Public Record
- 31,611 Sq Ft (.73 Acre) Lot Size, per Public Record
- Four Bedrooms (3 Regular, One Master)
- Three Bathrooms (2 in Hallways, One in Master Bedroom)
- Oak and Maple Hardwood Floors
- Large Living Room with Fireplace and Bay Views
- Formal Dining Room with Balcony and Bay Views
- Kitchen with Cherrywood Cabinets, Granite Counters and Center Island
- Large Tile Patio off Kitchen
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom with Its Own Large Patio with Bay Views
- Terraced Rear Garden plus Large Separated Undeveloped Part of Lot
- Detached Storage Shed
- Two Car Attached Garage
- High Efficiency Central Heating + Air Conditioning
- Central Vacuum Cleaner
The property has stunning Golden Gate, Bay Bridge, and South Bay Views. It is also conveniently located near freeway access and shopping.
Because of extensive water damage, the property is a major “fixer” and will not qualify for conventional financing. Buyer will need to make an offer for either all-cash or a combination of cash and hard-money loan. Great upside-potential for a contractor or experienced remodeler.
Brett Weinstein, Broker
BRE License# 00923266