Open House: Sunday 3/17 2-4pm
Two-story East Lake duplex, both units vacant and move-in ready. Restored 1910 home is two 1 bedroom/1 bath units, easily converted to 3 bedroom/2 bath single-family. Lower level has high-efficiency washer/dryer, built-in cabinetry, and private access to backyard with small deck. Upper level has 3 spacious rooms, each with large closets. Both units have hardwood floors, original details, water conserving toilets, clawfoot bathtubs, spacious eat-in kitchens, and plentiful natural light. One-car garage with driveway. Basement easily a workshop or art studio plus great storage. Meticulously cared for with many thoughtful touches such as jasmine and clematis in front and backyards, blueberry bush, and a variety of fruit trees. Convenient and central location to BART stations, 580 and 880 freeways, supermarkets, hip restaurants, cafes, and walking distance to Lake Merritt. Open Sunday 3/17 2-4pm.
- 1,604 square feet of living space (Per public record).
- 1,930 Sqft Lot (Per public record).
- Spacious layout with a wonderful blend of original charm and modern updates.
- Upgraded windows with privacy finish.
- Excellent natural light throughout the day.
- Easily converted back to a 3 bedroom / 2 bath home.
- So many options for the next owner to live / work / craft / rent.
- Entry way with storage and separate access to bedroom.
- Period light fixtures and original trim details.
- Pocket doors between bedroom and living room.
- Nice indoor / outdoor flow to a small deck and lushly landscaped yard with new concrete patio and drainage installed.
- Eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage and room for an island.
- Gleaming original oak flooring
- High efficiency washer/dryer in separate room.
- Period style bathroom with clawfoot tub with curtain surround
Upper Level – 1144A
- Spacious bedrooms and full bath off of a central hallway.
- Large closets for plenty of storage.
- Extra linen storage in hallway.
- Energy efficient windows.
- Large eat-in kitchen with pantry storage.
- Light and bright views in many directions.
System and Grounds
- 1-car garage with work shop and lots of built-in storage. Natural light from windows facing the outside and original barn doors.
- Electrical upgrades throughout much of the house.
- Lush landscaping with jasmine and clematis in front and backyards as well as a blueberry bush, lemon, fig, persimmon, and pear trees.
- Super walkable location with great proximity to BART and Lake Merritt along with a host of hip restaurants!
Billy Witort, Agent
BRE License# 01921115